Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

The Future Of Crime Fighting (Pic 8)

My picture this week is one that I never expected to post, one I never expected to take. I stumbled upon a superhero?!?!?!
OK, truth is we visited the Baby Show at the London Excel today and while there there was also a comic convention going on in one of the other halls. Needless to say there were plenty of people walking around in costumes, some I recognised and some I didn't have a clue about. But this one was by far the greatest.
Imagine the Wonder Woman as she nears retirement with a bit of Amy Winehouse skankyness thrown in.
The original was taken within the Excel but using the magic of Photoshop and my limited skill with it I managed to place her by Putney Bridge. Outdoors, where super heroes belong.

So without further delay I give you, the working class version of Wonder Woman.

By ecky thump its that there Wonder Bird lass.



 Would you want saving by her? Answer's to the usual place.

Till next time.....

The Voice Has Spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment