Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Bubbling Bubbles (Pic 10)

This week I had a plan, to try and take some good photos of bubbles. I got the idea after playing with Boogie out on the balcony. I used her bubble gun to create bubbles and she jumped around bursting them. It was great fun and the bubbles looked great as they caught the evening sun. However by the time I got chance to dig out my camera and try a few shots the sun had retired for the evening and all I had left were the room lights and the flash. Needless to say the effect wasn't quite as good as earlier so I decided to play around in Photoshop and just see what I could do with some basic editing. The results were quite interesting. There was no cropping or cutting and pasting just a bit of fiddling with the luminance, saturation, white balance and other similar things. What I finished with are displayed here for the judgements of all, please show mercy......
original
edited

Till next time.......

The Voice has spoken




No comments:

Post a Comment