Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Nature By The City

The other week I had to look after my daughter for a week as the nursery was closed. We did many things through the week but the highlight was a trip to Mudshoot by Canary Wharf. She had a chance to feed some horses and see other animals such as pigs, sheep and chickens. While there she also tried out sitting on a WWII anti aircraft gun. Of course my trusted camera was by my side so check out the pics below.
As always comments are more than welcome, even bad ones :o)






If you ever get the chance I would recommend visiting as it is a great little place for children and only a short walk (or DLR ride) from a river boat stop so you could take a trip back into London up the Thames. We did and Kara loved it.

Till next time.....

The Voice has spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment